People are what matter most in professional relationships; they deliver service. For each client JS Accounting Group selects a core service team comprising its professionals and support staff whose objectives are to:
- Understand the business issues, risks and opportunities facing client and focus on the areas of work that really matter
- Ensure that problems are anticipated and dealt with efficiently, deadlines are met, and reporting is relevant and timely
- Ensure that our service is delivered at the right price and quality every year
John Shute – Principal
John has been a qualified practitioner since 1977, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, a registered company auditor and tax agent.
As well as Australia, John has gained international experience in the United Kingdom, Europe, North America and recently Asia in the areas of business investigation, restructuring, international tax planning and valuation.
John has consulted to a varied range of industries including
- Aged Care
- Export and related services
John’s experience is summarised as follows:
Touche Ross & Co 8 years
KPMG (International) 5 years
AIDC 5 years
First Capital Finance (Hong Kong) 4 years
Selingers – Chartered Accountants 8 years
Maggie Chan – Administration Officer
Maggie holds a Bachelor of Commerce- Professional Accounting from Macquarie University.
Maggie has experience in customer relationships and administration services to clients.
Maggie is experienced in business and corporate services to a range of clients.
Maggie has experience in taxation compliance, accounting systems (ie MYOB; Quicken) and other communication softwares.
Summer Zhang – Senior Accountant & SMSF Advisor
Summer holds a Master of Accounting degree in Macquarie University; Summer is also a member of the Certified Practicing Accountants and is an Accredited SMSF Advisor representative. Summer also holds an undergraduate degree in Mass Media.
Summer is experienced in accounting for small to large business and taxation compliance.
Summer has experienced in a number of accounting software packages including Banklink; MYOB and Quicken.
Summer has worked internationally in the accounting field in China.
John Meeves CA
John has been a qualified practitioner since 1987 and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants In Australia. John is also a member of the Tax Institute of Australia.
John has strong Australian and international tax experience gained within Ernst & Whinney and other chartered firms, with emphasis on Australian businesses and industries.
John has specialized in
- Compliance and business and tax advisory work for doctors, dentists, pharmacists, radiologists, barristers, Lawyers, merchant bankers and other high wealth individuals
- Business valuations including valuing intellectual property
- National and International tax planning
- Small businesses including small corporates and trusts
- Expatriate individual tax compliance
- Tax Audits instigated by the Australian Taxation Office
- GST advisory work
- General Taxation consulting and compliance work
Jing Xu – Manager
Jing manages our Victoria Branch and holds an MBA degree majoring in accounting. Jing is a qualified CPA member, Registered NTAA member, certified Xero advisor and also certified Quickbooks Pro-advisor.
Jing has worked in the area of commercial accounting for six years and in professional accounting practice for three years which brings her wide experience in compliance, accounting and taxation in both the private and public sectors.
Jing has specialized skills in tax planning for individuals and small business and a sound background in business development and management and business planning.