Audit and Assurance
The JSAG Audit & Assurance team delivers taxation services and business improvements beyond statutory obligation and compliance.
Fulfilling your statutory requirements is essential. But at JSAG we offer more. Our audit commitment is based on a complete understanding of you and your business – your industry, your operating environment, your corporate goals, accounting systems and most importantly, your people.
Our experience and insight mean we can develop targeted audit plans specific to your business needs. It also means we can focus on new opportunities and dynamic solutions to enhance performance and profitability.
We add value to your business by offering a full range of audit service solutions and taxation services including:
- External audits
- Internal audits
- Compliance audits
- Risk Management
- Process improvements
- Trust account audits
- Financial advisory
- Australian Financial Services Licence audit
- Risk evaluation and management
- Government grant advice and acquittal audits
- Financial statement preparation
- Due diligence
- Agreed upon procedures engagements
The ability of a business to make informed business decisions requires timely and accurate financial information. We strive to ensure that client taxation services and accounting systems allow for the measuring of business performance, predict expected future performance and highlight factors critical to the success of the business.
Our services include:
- General accounting assistance
- Advice regarding system structuring and internal controls
- Preparation of cash flow and budget forecasts
- Evaluation, installation and training of computer software products
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- Preparation, review and analysis of periodic management reports
- Preparation of statutory and special purpose financial statements
An integral part of business operations is debt and equity funding. Through the Firms broad network base, we have access to a number of financial and other institutions, which can assist clients with their capital needs.
Our services include:
- Financial institution fund sourcing
- Preparation of documentation for all types of financial opportunities
- Calculation of funding requirements
- Due diligence reviews
- Business and strategic planning
One of the largest challenges facing businesses today is the burden of taxation and its management. Taxation laws and compliance have become more complex and more onerous. In order to support our clients we offer a broad range of taxation services, which are aimed at ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations and legal minimisation of liabilities.
Our services include:
- General taxation return preparation, planning and advice
- Capital gains tax planning and advice
- Tax effective structuring
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Goods and Services Tax
- Land Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Establishment and advice in respect of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Liaison with the Australian Taxation Office and Office of State Revenue in respect of debt programs
- Prudential audits on behalf of the Tax Office
- Managing tax audits and tax disputes
The need for independent valuations is a service often required by clients. Typically, a potential sale, equity injection, finance application or business restructuring, requires the need for an expert valuation.
John Shute has had extensive experience in business valuations, and has acted as an independent valuer for many businesses.
Superannuation and Estate Planning Services
The use of self-managed Superannuation Funds offers a strong opportunity for increasing family wealth. Our services extend to
- Advisory services in respect of the management of superannuation funds
- Advice in relation to compliance with SIS and rectification procedures
- Tax advisory advice in relation to tax minimization before and after death
- Estate planning advice to minimize the impact of capital gains and other taxes
- Advice in relation to asset protection and estate planning
- Advisory services for high wealth individuals
We offer contract bookkeeping services through our Associate VIP Bookkeeping
If you wish to contact VIP for an assessment of your bookkeeping requirements call Vesna Radevski on 0404 035 900 or email email@example.com