John has been a qualified practitioner since 1987 and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants In Australia. John is also a member of the Tax Institute of Australia and a qualified ASIC financial planner.
John has strong Australian and international tax experience gained within Ernst & Whinney and other Chartered firms, with emphasis on Australian businesses and industries.
John Meeves has specialised in
- Compliance and business and tax advisory work for doctors, dentists, pharmacists, radiologists, barristers, lawyers, merchant bankers and other high wealth individuals
- Compliance and advisory work for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Business valuations including valuing intellectual property
- National and International tax planning
- Small businesses including small corporates and trusts
- Expatriate individual tax compliance
- Tax Audits instigated by the Australian Taxation Office
- GST advisory work
- General Taxation consulting and compliance work.